Can never try too many eye creams!

I am always looking for eye creams that can combat my ageing skin, I am getting to my 30's & I want to do as much preventable maintenance as possible.

The Eye Cream by Valentia is a great product for eye puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles. I just love the products from Valentia as they are very luxurious and their packaging is very sophisticated & elegant.

LOVE THE PUMP! Always a plus when it comes to creams so that you can lightweight control how much you dispense.
The gel goes on easily and a little goes a long way.
As far as the consistency, It's a little heavy and makes my skin feel very tight, but that's to be expected. It works great against puffiness too. On the other hand, I haven't seen much of an improvement on my dark circles, but it might still be too early to judge.

This eye cream contains both organic and natural ingredients.
It has Vitamin C, astaxanthin and organic rosehip oil. It has an extremely light fragrance that's pleasant and doesn't linger.

#ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream
Get yours here!